Thursday, August 7, 2008
JUNE 2008
So I don't know what happened since May, but I can't believe it is already August! What was I doing the last two months? I had all these good intentions to keep the blog updated, but so far I haven't done very well. I will try to do better in the future. So here is my feeble attempt to get caught up.
In June Sam started eating solid food, he learned to sit up and tried his hardest to crawl, but couldn't quite figure it out. Sam also figured out that he can make some pretty interesting sounds to get attention and loves to practice squealing as loud as he possibly can.
Addison started learning sign language; I'm amazed how quickly he learned to sign milk and more. Addie watched the movie Cars for the first time and decided it is the greatest movie ever! He also figured out that Sam is a lot of fun to play with, and he continues to make us all smile constantly with his goof ball antics.
Also in June we had fun exploring the San Francisco Zoo, Addie really liked the new bear exhibit and Sam liked watching his brother run all over the place.
The boys loved celebrating Father's Day. Sam was mesmerized by the wrapping paper while Addie just wanted to sit in his dad's lap. He is such a little sweetie-pie.
The rest of the month we just hung out at home and had fun going to local parks and taking walks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow, this is awesome. Thanks for the wonderfull pictures. Love to you, Bye from Alpine
Post a Comment