Sunday, May 4, 2008

Sam's Baby Blessing



We recently took a trip out to Chicago to Bless Sam. Jon's brother Jay and his wife Merna and there three son's; Jasper, Grady and Issac live just outside of Chicago and where gracious enough to let us impose on them for a week. Jon's dad and his wife Jane flew out from Utah and my Mother and Father Linda and Bill drove up from Missouri. It was so nice to have the opportunity to spend time with our family. Sam's blessing was the perfect excuse to get everyone together. Sam's blessing was beautiful, it still makes me teary when I think of all the wonderful blessings in store for him. I am always amazed at how much my two little guys bless and enrich my life. It is incredible how a baby can bring so much joy into the world. I couldn't help but notice how Sam brought joy to everyone around him with his big bright eyes and infectious smile. Sam is such a happy little guy, he definitely takes after his big brother. I can't even begin to imagine what kind of mischief these two will be into in the near future. I guess I have a lot to look forward too. In the meantime I love that these two little guys make me smile so much that my cheeks constantly hurt. Addie and Sam are the best. What more can I say than that?


5 comments:

Gina said...

That is so neat you could get all the family together in Chicago for the blessing.

Glad you are enjoying your boys! They are so fun!

Ms. Keller said...

Hey! Nice to see the family...the big boys are fabulous (Jay and Jon) and all the little boys are darling!!!! Love my cuzzies!!! Keep posting Tina, it's great to hear from you...I miss you!
xoxoxoxKaren

Saedi said...

How awesome! Baby blessings are so wonderful! I love how families all gather for them, such a neat time.

cpcox99 said...

That is really cool that you got to have your family all together for the blessing. Sam is a cutie!

Anna M. Skelton said...

Hey Tina!!!

Wow, it's been a long time! I am so happy for you! Your two little guys are so cute! Ryan & I live in Camarillo - which is in Ventura County. I love it here. We are pregnant - FINALLY - it has a been a long difficult process. WE are expecting a little boy, and he is due to arrive on Christmas Eve! Crazy huh! I have to go - I'm at work, but my email address is annamskelton@gmail.com.
Email me there or look up my myspace account! So nice to hear from you. WE need to catch up!
Anna