Saturday, March 29, 2008
Happy Easter
This Easter was crazy, we just moved into our house on Saturday which made Easter Sunday a bit chaotic. We did manage to get the easter baskets together and our two little bunnies loved them. Addison discovered that he really really likes chocolate and Sam, well he just likes being in the middle of all that is going on, no matter what it is. All in all we had a great Easter with the kids and managed to get a few good photos, this was my favorite of the two of them together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Cute bunnies!! It looks like more then 2 Easter baskets are in the photo....those bunnies cashed in!!!!
xokk
They are so darling! Liam's discovered how much he loves chocolate too!
They couldn't be cuter! I love the look on Sam's little face. What cuties you have!
Thanks for all the comments!!
Tina - I found your blog though Saedi's blog. It's so good to hear about you guys. The last time I saw you was at the A* company party a few years ago and Addison was just a baby. Now you have another cute boy that I didn't even know about. Congrats! Anyway, it's good to know how you all are doing!!
Tina - by the way - my blog address is: http://carrieslittletreats.blogspot.com if you want to see what we're up to. :)
Post a Comment